Thursday 11 June 2009

Shutter Island Trailer


How bloody awesome does this look? I knew next to nothing about Scorsese's new movie other than its name, which put me off for some strange reason. I had no idea it was a thriller/mystery film, for instance. Or that it had people going mad. I did know that Michelle Williams was part of the cast, which is always a good reason to see anything. And DiCaprio is pretty much a given for Scorsese now. I had no idea that Patricia Clarkson was in it either and, from what we see of her here, she's looking pretty mental. Shutter Island is based on a Dennis Lehane novel and though I didn't enjoy Mystic River nearly as much as a lot of other people did (Laura Linney + rubbish Lady Macbeth role = FAIL), I'm more than interested to see this. Shame it probably won't hit the UK until the end of the year though...

No comments: